I can't log in. I've been a member for a while, but I have never logged in.
If you were unable to log into your account, it is most likely because you haven’t created one yet. Please follow the directions below to create an account, but using your email associated with you membership. This will link to you membership once created and have all your data.
- Create a New Account with the same email you joined under. Please use the email associated with you membership.
How do I manage my account?
- Login to your Customer Account
- From here you can edit your payment and delivery information, view your upcoming scheduled shipments, view your purchase history, and edit your current payment plan.
How do I edit my shipping or billing address?
- If you need to update your shipping address, you can do this by clicking Manage Subscriptions below your name on the left column.
- From here you can update your billing and shipping address by clicking edit after your current address in the center, below Subscription Orders.
How do I update my payment information?
- If you need to update your payment information, you can do this by clicking Billing Information below your name on the left column.
- Click Update card below your current card on file.
How do I cancel my membership?
- We'll be sad to see you go, but you can also edit or cancel your membership by clicking Manage Subscriptions below your name on the left column after logging in.
- Then click Edit or Cancel in the Actions Column
- Depending on your payment plan, your ongoing payments will happen on the 1st of the appropriate month.
- Once orders are processed on the 1st of each month, we are unable to issue a refund for or cancel them.
How do I use my exclusive member pricing in the shop?
Once you are logged in, visit the bookshop. The prices in our store will automatically reflect your 10% discount!
What is a SWAP?
SWAP allows you to exchange an upcoming book-of-the-month for another book from our store of similar value (excludes out of print and rare titles).
Who can SWAP?
Swaps are currently available for members on the quarterly and annual payment plans (monthly payment plans are not eligible). If you have any questions or would like to upgrade your membership to take advantage of swaps please email email@example.com.
When can I SWAP?
Swaps must be submitted within 7 days after receiving the email announcement for the upcoming book-of-the-month.
How do I SWAP?
On the fourth week of each month, we will send members an email announcing the next Book of the Month. If you already have this book, notify us within 7 days by clicking the button at the bottom of the email that says, “Already have this book?” and we will work with you to swap the book for one you don’t have. On the first week of the coming month, your new, SWAPPED book will ship, and you will receive tracking information to your email account.